Conference call, Meeting

Julia Flanders Julia_Flanders at brown.edu
Fri Dec 19 11:03:22 EST 2003

>>  Option 1:  Meeting in Genf, around May 13-15 (or even earlier as needed)
>>  Option 2:  June 7-8 in Goeteborg
>>  Option 3:  June 17-18 in Goeteborg
>
>>  So please do state for the above
>>  a) if you could make the date
>>  b) if you are attending ALLC
>>  c) if you would prefer to meet in Gent.

For all three options, I believe at this moment that I can make the
date, probably.

I will be attending ALLC.

I would prefer to meet in Gent in May, rather than in concert with
ALLC. This is partly because I would like to do some TEI training at
the beginning or end of ALLC, and a Council meeting would make this =
difficult. But in addition, I have another conference to attend
shortly after ALLC, and a third week-long event at another time in
June which has not been set, but which I know I will have to attend.
So meeting in May would mean that I could be sure of not having
schedule conflicts.

Best, Julia