another question to ponder

Susan Schreibman ss423 at umail.umd.edu
Thu Dec 11 09:48:09 EST 2003

I agree totally! Sometimes there is just so much going on the TEI list, that
I can't get to it. I'd also love to be able to delete items, and know I can
get back to them. Humanist has a fabulous archive interface. If we could
have something like that for the TEI, and an easy way of finding special
interest lists for newcomers, that would be terrific.

usan