Conference call, Meeting

Susan Schreibman ss423 at umail.umd.edu
Thu Dec 4 13:25:50 EST 2003

to muddy the waters further, if we tack the meeting onto the end of the
ACH/ALLC, I'd also prefer staying in Goteborg. I was planning on staying in
Sweden after the conference. Taking the meeting onto ACH would also make it
very long for some of us -- I'll be doing workshops from the 8-11th, then
conference to the 16th, & then a two day meeting. I might be a bit burned
out by then. Perhaps some others might feel the same if they have
pre-conferences meetings to attend.

In light of what Lou wrote regarding P5 work, would it make sense to revisit
having the Council meeting in mid-May?

usan