P5 announcement on TEI-L?

C. Perry Willett pwillett at indiana.edu
Tue Nov 25 07:41:46 EST 2003

I'm not sure how much banging on has been posted to the
list. The only mention I find is Syd's post of a few
months ago, "Uncle Terminology wants you," on the terminological
tagset. I think a brief note that describes the thinking
so far on P5, the process for proposing changes, and the
schedule for completion, would be of interest to the general
readership.

Perry Willett
Main Library
Indiana University