Some pictures

Tomaz Erjavec tomaz.erjavec at ijs.si
Thu Nov 20 08:03:19 EST 2003

Christian Wittern writes:
 > As many of you will now, we had a very productive and in fact exciting
 > meeting in Nancy.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank on
 > behalf of the Council Laurent Romary and his team in Nancy for hosting
 > such a splendid meeting.  I for one thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality
 > and thoughtful arrangements.  It will be quite a challenge for the
 > next host to live up to such a precedent.

Hear, hear!

To remind you of what it was like, I put some pictures on
http://nl.ijs.si/et/foto/nancy03/

The photos are downsized for the web - if anybody would like the
originals (like Syd, who's photo could do with a photoshop retouch) got to
http://nl.ijs.si/et/foto/nancy03/orig/

Best,
Tomaz

--
Tomaž Erjavec           | Dept. of Intelligent Systems E-8
email: tomaz.erjavec at ijs.si  | Jozef Stefan Institute