Minutes from Tuesday

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Sep 25 10:46:08 EDT 2003

I have now posted brief minutes from Tuesday's conference call on the
web site: http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Council/tcm08.html  Please check
carefully and advise me of any corrections needed. (I think I must have
been talking too much, since my notes are unusually skimpy)

Since the meeting I've had brief communications from Laurent, Matthew,
and Sebastian about their no-shows and what they would have said had
they been able to. But no word from Chris Ruotolo yet. Chris, are you
there?

I also see we forgot formally to thank Christian for picking up the
thankless task of chairing the council. But thanks all the same Chris
(other one)!

Lou