[Fwd: No juice]

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 06:51:12 EDT 2003

This just in from our man in Denmark.

I must say I am ashamed of the British media -- not one of the
newspapers or websites I habitually get info from carried this story,
with one honorable exception: the Beeb. See
(but I had to do a global search to find it)

It gets a bit windy on the east coast of the US and we hear all about it
for days on end. 4 million people in Scandinavia lose power and no-one
even bothers to tell us. Sigh.