tei-c mm

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Aug 20 04:54:44 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 09:11, Alois Pichler wrote:
  the Board of
> > > Directors and TEI Council sites with links to the directors/members home
> > > pages <http://www.tei-c.org/Consortium/TEI-TEI-C.html#TEI-Board>?
> > >

> some of the names of Board directors and Council members are not linked to
> (the) home pages of their carriers, and I just thought it better, if all were.

Could Board and Council members please check their listings (at
http://www.tei-c.org/Consortium/TEI-TEI-C.html#TEI-Board and
http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Consortium/TEI-TEI-C.html#TEI-council
respectively)
and let me know of any changes they wish made, e.g. to supply a personal
URL if they have one. My psychic powers are not what they were.