bye

John Unsworth unsworth at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 23 23:39:21 EDT 2003

Just wanted to say that I'm removing myself from this list: my
appointment at Virginia ends on Wednesday, and at that point I'm no
longer a host representative on the board, and so no longer on the
Council.  I have added Harold Short to the list, since the bylaws
specify that the chair of the board should be a member of the council,
and Harold's succeeding to chair from vice-chair of the board.  I hope
the Council will appoint a chair soon, as I know that the SGML-XML
migration workgroup, in particular, and perhaps some others, are at a
time when they will need a contact point on the council.

It's been good working with you all, and I'll see you again, I'm sure.

John Unsworth
NEW ADDRESS: unsworth at uiuc.edu