FS and MS and minutes

Burnard Towers lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 18:05:39 EST 2003

Apologies to all council members for the continued delay in appearance of
minutes from our last call: I promise to get to them in the next day or two.
I have however carried out two actions assigned to me at the last meeting:

1. The ISO liaison letter is now reworded (again) and available for John's
use at http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Activities/FS/LiaisonLetter.txt

2. I have copied the manuscript workgroup's documentation from Merrilee's
website to http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Activities/MS/tei-mmss-doc/ and plan to
convert it to a more portable format during my legendary spare time

This has been rather a busy week...

Lou

--- From the Desktop at Burnard Towers ---