May meeting

Merrilee_Proffitt at notes.rlg.org Merrilee_Proffitt at notes.rlg.org
Wed Mar 26 13:30:19 EST 2003

I'm giving a talk at the DLF, which will either be on Wednesday or on
Thursday morning, so I'm waiting to see what comes of that.

I didn't realize it was a virus at all, I thought it was just more
rehashing of these dates.  I've been totally confused all along, so that's
nothing new.

Merrilee

Sent by: owner-tei-council at lists.village.virginia.edu
03/26/2003 10:30 AM