training proposal

Merrilee_Proffitt at notes.rlg.org Merrilee_Proffitt at notes.rlg.org
Tue Feb 11 19:05:32 EST 2003

This looks good, and certainly gets my endorsement.

My only comment would be "why even bother with SGML," but that's a nit.

Merrilee

Sent by: owner-tei-council at lists.village.virginia.edu
02/10/2003 08:18 PM
Please respond to tei-council

        To:     TEI Council <tei-council at lists.village.virginia.edu>
        cc:
        Subject:        training proposal

http://www.iath.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/TEI/tei.training.2.8.03.rtf

It was submitted by Susan Schreibman (who will not be voting on it,
obviously), via the Training subcommittee, which endorses it.  Susan will
want to have time to advertise the sessions, so as soon as you can, please

have a look and let me know whether you think the Council should endorse
it.

John