training proposal

Alejandro Bia alex.bia at ua.es
Tue Feb 11 14:16:18 EST 2003

Yes, no doubt the Council should endorse it.
The course proposal seems very interesting in its contents, but what I
particularly liked most was the pedagogical approach, stating "goals",
"exercises" and "material" to be provided.
Good work!

Alex.-

At 23:18 10/02/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>There's a training proposal for the Council's consideration at:
>
>http://www.iath.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/TEI/tei.training.2.8.03.rtf
>
>It was submitted by Susan Schreibman (who will not be voting on it,
>obviously), via the Training subcommittee, which endorses it.  Susan will
>want to have time to advertise the sessions, so as soon as you can, please
>have a look and let me know whether you think the Council should endorse it.
>
>John

ALEJANDRO G. BIA-PLATAS
e-mail: alex.bia at ua.es

Trabajo:
   Subdirector de Investigación Informática
   Biblioteca Virtual Miguel de Cervantes
   Universidad de Alicante (Edificio de Institutos)
   Apdo. de correos 99, E-03080, Alicante, SPAIN
   Tel: 34-96-590 9567     Fax: 34-96-590 9477
   http://cervantesvirtual.com/

Domicilio:
   Colonia Romana 13, Edif.1, Port.2, 7-E
   Alicante, SPAIN, CP:03016