training proposal

Tomaz Erjavec tomaz.erjavec at ijs.si
Tue Feb 11 09:43:58 EST 2003

I vote yes.

A side note to Susan: I don't see much (any?) discussion on TEI
parametrisation/modules although I would imagine this would be one of
the main topics in a course introducing TEI.

All the best [and nice to have finally met some of you!]
Tomaz

--
Tomaž Erjavec         | Dept. of Intelligent Systems E-8
email: tomaz.erjavec at ijs.si  | Jozef Stefan Institute