Web site update summary

David G. Durand david.durand at prov.ingenta.com
Tue Feb 4 11:31:06 EST 2003

At 11:55 PM +0000 2/2/03, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>So do I; but largely because it is not clear what people will do
>with it. Therefore, I am of the opinion that we should release
>it to the membership at large, immediately
>
>  a) to get feedback
>  b) to let them feel involved (they are always promised early feedback)
>
>We definitely want it used to update the variant online references to
>the TEI!

I agree with Sebastian. We can put it out as an "experimental format".

We need someone to try to do something with it, not to just look at
it, and I suspect that the larger TEI community is better prepared to
do that in a timely way than I, and perhaps the rest of the council
as well.

   -- David

--

David G. Durand