possible workgroup (agenda item)

Burnard Towers lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Jan 20 19:13:38 EST 2003

In my opinion, before answering this question the council needs to address
the wider issue of including other namespaces within TEI, which was raised
briefly at the last meeting.

That's not to say that the idea of producing recommendations on how to
integrate SVG into TEI is not a good one. Au contraire, it's a good one,
which others have already proposed.

I am not sure whether or not Patrick is the right person to chair such a
workgroup. His enthusiasm productivity and expertise are not in doubt, but
he doesn't strike me as having all the diplomacy or eloquence one might wish
for.