possible workgroup (agenda item)

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Thu Jan 9 15:46:57 EST 2003

I send this exchange with Patrick Durusau as an agenda item for our
conference call.  I haven't heard back from Lou or Syd on this yet, but
I've told Patrick we'd discuss it in the conference call.  He's proposing a
workgroup to revise the P4 chapter on trees and graphs, for P5, focusing
the revision on integration with SVG.   I'll be looking for your feedback
on whether this is a good idea, whether Patrick's the right person to chair
it, and so on.

John