TEI Council conference call 1/21/2003, 1pm UTC

C. Perry Willett pwillett at indiana.edu
Mon Dec 9 09:34:54 EST 2002

Around 2am last night (that's EST), I had a mild panic
attack thinking that we had scheduled the next Council
conference call for tomorrow, and I hadn't even set it
up. I'm relieved that we had actually said January 21,
so I've taken the opportunity to set it up before I
forget again. I've also set up a web page with the
pertinent information:

<http://www.indiana.edu/letrs/tei/confcall.html>

I've asked Lou to link to this from the Council webpage.
I've included a link to a webpage listing ideas for
improving the whole conference call experience. Best
wishes,

Perry Willett
Main Library
Indiana University