TEI survey

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Wed Nov 27 22:40:02 EST 2002

A long time ago, I promised to make the results of Julia's survey of TEI
users (pre-P4) available online, with a php interface.  I finally got an
afternoon free for the project, and the result is at:

http://www.iath.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/start.teisurvey.php

This is just a page-by-page display of survey results; more complex reports
could probably be pre-cooked, but there are only 55 responses, so it
doesn't really take that long to page through them, nor is it that
difficult to get a sense of what people are saying.  Sorry for the delay...

John