Conference call date established

C. Perry Willett pwillett at indiana.edu
Mon Oct 28 15:20:11 EST 2002

Okay, I've set up the conference call for Nov 26 at 1pm UTC as
John has requested. To figure out the time, there's a handy
website at <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html>.
They even list Indianapolis, so it must be pretty thorough.

The call will work the same way as the last one. (It's called
a "meet-me conference" in our telecomm parlance but it really
isn't a phone dating service.)
The phone number is (812) 856-3550, and you'll hear a friendly
Midwestern gent ask you to enter the passcode, which is
0612# (pound sign). If you have problems getting into the
conference call on the 26th, you can call me at (812) 856-5759,
which is the number for my assistant in the cube next to mine.

So, that info again:

When:      Tuesday, Nov. 26, 1pm UTC
Phone:     (812) 856-3550, Passcode 0612#
Timezones: <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html>
Help:      (812) 856-5759

Let me know if any of this is unclear. Thanks,

Perry Willett
Main Library
Indiana University
Email: pwillett at indiana.edu