TEI Council conference call / this business of time

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Mon Oct 14 16:45:52 EDT 2002

At 01:01 PM 10/14/2002 -0500, Perry wrote:
>John,
>
>I'd be happy to host the conference call again.

OK--thank you very much.

>According to <http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html>,
>Daylight Savings Time ends on Oct. 27 in both the US and Europe.

Dang.  I thought I was on top of it this time.  OK, if we are off daylight
savings, then our US East Coasters (and Bloomington) will need to be on the
phone at 8 am, the West Coaster at 5 a.m., Oxford and Nancy at 1 pm,
Alicante, Bergen and Lublijana at 2 pm, Kyoto at 10 pm.

I think that's right--if anyone thinks not, let me know.

And here's a more complete TEI Council clock:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personalapplet.html?cities=43,105,136,137,736,287,418,538,325

and a useful meeting planner:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

John