First Wave of Project Inquiries (fwd)

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Jun 13 18:44:50 EDT 2002

Lou,

As you know, we discussed this on tei-chars.  I suggested to post to
TEI-L, but others felt it would be more successful to target specific
projects directly.  Nobody raised any concerns that this could be
considered spam.  (Which feeling I don't share -- but I do think that
having the contact adresses listed on the web site certainly causes
these people to receive a *lot* of spam)

All the best,
Christian

--

 Christian Wittern