Reviewers of P4

Fotis Jannidis fotis.jannidis at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Sun May 26 11:04:33 EDT 2002

Maybe we should also compile a list of publications where we wish a review (or description) on P4 to appear and also include larger national journals which could be of
interest. That way we could reach people who don't already know about TEI. In Germany the best place would be the widely read computer magazine ct (www.heise.de)
which also has longer technically oriented articles.

Is there any interest in national addresses for the press release?

Fotis Jannidis