Reviewers of P4

Tomaz Erjavec Tomaz.Erjavec at ijs.si
Wed May 22 03:01:56 EDT 2002

Tone Merete Bruvik writes:
 > Dear members of the Board and Council,
 >
 > We need suggestions on persons and places we should ask to review the
 > P4. They will get a fee set of the blue books, and we will ask them
 > as soon as possible. Please send your suggestions to the list as soon
 > as possible, no later than the end of May.
 > --
 > Tone Merete Bruvik

I went through the recent tei-l archives and - more or less (although
not only) on the basis of how much and what they have posted -
could suggest the following:

Michael Beddow <mbnospam at MBEDDOW.NET>
Charles Muller <acmuller at GOL.COM>
Wendell Piez <wapiez at MULBERRYTECH.COM>
Rafal T. Prinke <rafalp at AMU.EDU.PL>
Ralph Cleminson <cleminson at OSZK.HU>
Anne Mahoney <amahoney at PERSEUS.TUFTS.EDU>

and how about:
Robin Cover <robin at ISOGEN.COM>

The reasoning is that folks that have the inclination to post answers
to the list would make good reviewers.

Best,
Tomaz

--
Toma&zcaron; Erjavec          | Dept. of Intelligent Systems E-8
email: tomaz.erjavec at ijs.si   | Institute "Jozef Stefan"