NEH workgroup

M. J. Driscoll mjd at hum.ku.dk
Wed Mar 6 03:23:36 EST 2002

I've been in darkest Sweden for the last couple of days, lecturing (to
a bunch of old age pensioners, as it happened), so I appear to have
missed all the fun. Still, as I originally nominated Chris (whom I do
not know), I'm obviously happy with the choice of her as chair.  On
the other matter that's been under discussion - a number of years ago
I met Tobias Rischer, who struck me as being an energetic young
man with a lot of interesting ideas; on the basis of that meeting I
would certainly say that he was fit to serve on the working group.
The fact that he's German is probably not a bad thing either.

Matthew