P4X -- last call?

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Mar 4 13:38:14 EST 2002

I have just updated the website/s with what the editors hope to be more or
less the final version of P4X, the XML version of P4 we plan to publish by
the end of March.

We'd be very grateful for notice of any obvious typographic blunders or
major errors introduced during revision, as soon as possible. Send them to
editors at tei-c.org so that both Syd and I will get a chance to act on
them.

Since the last version you saw, we have

- revised the chapter on XML substantially

- completely rewritten the chapter on charactersets (with much appreciated
help from the teichars working group)

- corrected zillions of stupid formatting blunders in examples etc.

- changed the stylesheets so as to include parents and children in the
tagdoc reference materials

-- remove residual references to SGML

-- oh all sorts of other things i can't remember, but syd probably can

possibly also:

- add a bit on linking to HTML pages as per action from the London meeting
(David D?)

- maybe partition the tagset reference material so that the auxiliary
tagsets are separated out

But this is basically it.

Excelsior! on to P5!

Lou pp Syd