workgroup charter

Fotis Jannidis fotis.jannidis at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Feb 7 04:00:41 EST 2002

> John:

> And having heard no dissent on the draft call for participation
> for that NEH workgroup, I'll hereby give warning that I intend to circulate
> that call by the end of this week.

John,

I am managing 2 electronic discussion list, one for subscribers of the yearbook of computer philology and the other for a group of editors working on electronic editions. So
you would probably reach most of the German speaking TEI users, if you include this lists in your circulation. Just send the text to me.
Hth,
Fotis