JPW

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at brown.edu
Fri Feb 1 11:02:26 EST 2002

> John Price-Wilkin is unable to accept our nomination to head up the
> NEH-funded workgroup on SGML to XML migration of existing TEI
> resources (he's short-staffed at the moment, and having to pick up
> additional duties at home).  Do I hear a nomination and second for
> another candidate?

No nominations, but some thoughts:

- Steve DeRose
- Allen Renear
- David Dubin (not much of a TEIer yet, but we wish he were)
- Micheal Sperberg-McQueen
- Susan Hockey
- Marilyn Deegan
- Terry Langendoen
- Elli Mylonas
- Harold Short
- Any of the Mulberry people (Wendell Piez, Tommie Usdin, Deb
  Lapeyere)

I'm not at all suggesting that each of these would definitely be a
good candidate, but at least food for thought.