RE: Questions

Evan A. Leeson (evan@steammedia.com)
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 03:24:36 +0100

This is such a sad, conanic description. Why do you bother to offer these
sheer conjectures as "truths". What purpose do they serve?

I think Nietzsche's thought deserves more than a "Weekly World News "
cover. Why not tell us what the man's writing means to you, instead of
telling us how he fits into your 90210 of philosophy?

Please!

cd..
>no,nietzsche was not a virgin...at least not technically.
>he contracted tertiary syphillis from his one and only sexual
>experience...which occured in a brothel.<human...all too human/lol>
>poor guy,i do believe he was in love with richard wagner's wife..but this love
>was unconsummated.
>
>bonnie.

Evan A. Leeson
Xfind Systems, Inc.