RE: Questions

Steven E. Callihan (callihan@callihan.seanet.com)
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 00:03:48 -0700 (PDT)

Bonnie wrote:

>irrelevant,yes perhaps...
>but as i am new here,i chose what i thought was the most innocuous question on
>the list in an effort to acclimate myself...
>and the question was..."was nietzsche a virgin?"
>
>i think the question has been answered and we can move on...

Sorry, it was just the "the poor boy was unlucky in love" bit, however
phrased, by whoever, that got my goat. I still feel that doesn't matter a
wit--but that it is also a relection of to what degree we are caught in the
snare of a commercialized romanticism. But let's think the alternative--what
if he _had_ been lucky in love? Might not that have been the disaster?

You are of course free to form your own relevancies.

Steve C. (Tom Fool)

--- from list nietzsche@lists.village.virginia.edu ---