Re: Mr. Categorical Strikes Again

Steven E. Callihan (callihan@callihan.seanet.com)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 23:42:03 -0700 (PDT)

Paul S. Rhodes wrote:

>if the list is against Rhodes, then Rhodes is against the
>list. Simple.

I never said the list was against you (who am I, afterall, to speak for the
list, which is perfectly capable of speaking for itself), but merely made
comment that you seem to believe that it is, and that that seems to irk you.
The crux of the matter, however, is the animus you so obviously feel for me.
What isn't so obvious is why--but if you would like me to make the real
reason for your distaste of me a subject of discussion, I would be perfectly
willing to oblige you. Just continue on...

S.

--- from list nietzsche@jefferson.village.virginia.edu ---