Re: [sixties-l] Heil Freedom/facist takeover

From: nefertiti (nefertiti@s.netic.de)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 21:32:40 EST

    A facist takeover

    At least since january 28,2002 we all could know, what kind of creature this pretzel eating alcoholic is, who ursurped the american presidency. Did anybody here on the list listen to his press conference, where he said:
    "And the reason why is al Qaeda is not a known military. These are killers. These are terrorists. They know no countries. And the only thing they know about countries is when they find a country that's been weak and they want to occupy it like a parasite."

    There was a book where those words and reasoning already appeared. Let me give you a quotes out of it:

    In the Jew, however, this attitude is not at all present; for that reason he was never a nomad, but only and always a parasite in the body of other peoples. That he sometimes left his previous living space has nothing to do with his own purpose, but results from the fact that from time to time he was thrown out by the host nations he had misused. His spreading is a typical phenomenon for all parasites; he always seeks a new feeding ground for his race. .........
    His extension to ever-new countries occurs only in the moment in which certain conditions for his existence are there present, without which- unlike the nomad-he would not change his residence. He is and remains the typical parasite, a sponger who like a noxious bacillus keeps spreading as soon as a favorable medium invites him

    Substitute now AlQueida for Jew and then try to tell what is what. This quote is out of Hitlers "Mein Kampf". I guess this presidency is starting to grow to a facist takeover, even though i will not persist on this word, but the danger going out from this man/administration is obvious.

    Impeach Bush now
    Jochen Rohwer, Germany

    Hi Ron,
    thanks for your sarcastic contribution.