[sixties-l] Re: regression

From: monkerud (monkerud@cruzio.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 15:11:16 EST

    I haven't seen anyone put together the lobbying of the far right
    during the war campaign to push the conservative agenda duyring time
    of national crisis.

    Several news stories back this and I didn't clip them, like I
    normally do. One a group that includes Rush Limbaugh that criticized
    the media for not being patriotic enough.

    The other is the group that used Lynne Chenny to attack academics for
    being disloyal.

      Someone needs to put these together. There must be more...

    best, Don