Re: [sixties-l] anti-war

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 10:15:54 EST

    Wow! Sounds like a repeat of the 1969 Supreme Court case, Tinker v. Des
    Moines school district dealing with wearing black arm bands to protest
    the war --a right upheld by THAT court. Should be true, here, by
    precendent alone!
    But I have to love the line: "Anarchy is the antithesis of what we
    believe should be in schools" !!! Says it all.

    Ted Morgan