Re: [sixties-l] Weather Underground member Kathy Boudin deniedparole

From: Walter Teague (wteague@erols.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 21:07:39 EDT

    Yes Marilyn is still in prison.

    http://burn.ucsd.edu/~abcf/buck.html
    A Google Search brings up a number of pages.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22Marilyn+Buck%22&btnG=Google+Search

    She is active and writing and a wonderful person who should not be
    imprisoned in any way.

    Walter Teague, LICSW, LCSW-C
    Clinical page: http://www.erols.com/wteague
    Political page: http://www.redandgreen.org