Re: [sixties-l] Summit protesters - rebels with a cause!!!!!

From: wmmmandel@earthlink.net
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 00:50:07 EDT

    How about the students and anyone else organizing protests against Bush'
    Star Wars, in which the Space Command writes right up front that the
    U.S. must dominate space militarily, fight wars from space, and, for
    those to whom corporations are the main red rag, brags that 75
    corporations helped in drafting the Missile "Defense" program? Moreover,
    in its official literature, that the job is to defend U.S. "interests
    and investments."
                                    William Mandel