Re: [sixties-l] Re: reparations

From: wmmmandel@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 17:45:09 EST

    Not a rumor, but a fact. How would they "populate" "unpopulated"
    Palestine otherwise? For details, ask Jeff Blankfort <jab@tucradio.org>
                                                    William Mandel

    Ron Jacobs wrote:

    > This might explain the persistent historical rumors that certain Zionist
    > organizations worked with the nazis in the expulsion policy....
    > -ron
    >
    > >On a related point--Ron Jacobs' comment--there are some among some subgroup
    > >of the rightist among Jewish groups who do feel the Holocaust's point was to
    > >establish Israel, I'm afraid.
    > >Paula

    Do you teach in the social sciences? Consider my SAYING NO TO POWER
    (Creative Arts, Berkeley, 1999), for course use. It was written as a
    social history of
    the U.S. for the past three-quarters of a century through the eyes of a
    participant
    observer in most progressive social movements (I'm 83), and of the USSR
    from the
    standpoint of a Sovietologist (five earlier books) knowing that country
    longer than any
    other in the profession. Therefore it is also a history of the Cold War.
    Positive reviews
    in The Black Scholar, American Studies in Scandinavia, San Francisco
    Chronicle,
    forthcoming in Tikkun, etc.