[sixties-l] re: sex rev afterthoughts/Ted

From: Charlotte Pagni (pagni@umich.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 00:42:52 EST

    Ted,

    I look forward to further exchange about your exciting book and course, as
    soon as time permits. [Don't know the work you mentioned; will check it
    out.] Meanwhile, I have attached the manuscript of one of my articles
    published in THE SPECTATOR [19:2 Spr-Sum 1999, pp. 8-25]: "'Does She or
    Doesn't She?' Sexology and Female Sexuality in Sex and the Single Girl."
    It's in a special issue titled "Legacies of the Sexual Revolution." That
    should give you an idea of what I am doing. Thanks.

    til next,
    Charlotte