Re: [sixties-l] Re: votes

From: William M. Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/30/00

    Yesterday Pacifica's "Democracy Now" interviewed an anti-fascist Miamian Cuban
    broadcaster, who said that anti-Castro Cubans have a phone and web tree that
    brings their people to demonstrations against what they oppose from all over
    Florida. The Bush camp welcomed them. I'm not at all sure that anything like this
    exists in any other state.
                                                                            William
    Mandel