[sixties-l] digest mail

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: 10/12/00

    From: RozNews@aol.com
    Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:35:34 EDT
    Subject: digest mail

    Jeff wrote
    >Yes, I too, have found my e-mail list overly expanded and I'm only on
    >the digest version of this list.
    I would like to make a suggestion that everyone get this list via "digest
    form"  It  makes it alot easier to pick up, choose and read the emails on
    this list.  It is like getting a magazine instead of hundreds of letters.
    Table of contents of lists writer and subject, pick, choose what you are
    interested in and scroll down and read.  It would be torture for me if I
    didn't subscribe via digest form.  I can't remember the address and what you
    write to get on digest form  anyone know?????  Moderator????
    roz payne

    modr8r note:

    To subscribe to the digest version, first unsubscribe from the regular
    list. this is accomplished as follows:

    send mail to <majordomo@lists.village.virgini.edu>

    with the following message in the body:

    unsubscribe sixties-l your_email_address

    Second, to subscribe to the digest version of the list:

    send mail to <majordomo@lists.village.virginia.edu>

    with the following message in the body:

    subscribe sixties-l-digest your_email_address

    that's it...On a related note, in answer to M. Rossman's question of
    whether people are leaving the list; in the past week there have been 5
    unsubscribes and 5 new subscribers, so it's a wash.

    -end-