RE: [sixties-l] 3500 Protest in San Francisco

From: Rita Beigh (Rita.Beigh@merant.com)
Date: 10/09/00

    Translation:

    What DH said:  It's not really complex.
    What DH meant: You are stupid...

    What DH said:  The Palestinians have been waging a holy war against Israel
    for decades.
    What DH meant: It all started when they hit us back.

    What DH said:  Not once have they accepted Israel's right to exist,
    What DH meant: They have never accepted the "wisdom" of being booted out of
    their homeland as an apology to the Jewish people for the holocaust.

    What DH said:  ...not once during the entire peace process (and of course
    before) have they renounced violence.
    What DH meant: Never have they refused to shoot back. DUHHHHHH!

    What DH said:  Rocks are deadly, and the Palestinian violence that provoked
    the Israeli response was clearly designed to assert sovereignty over
    territory that is now Israel's.
    What DH meant: Might makes right! If you are Palestinian, you have no
    rights.

    What DH said:  Only the feeble minded don't see that this is a declaration
    of war and an act of aggression.
    What DH meant: You are all too stupid to see the righteousness of Zionist
    oppression.

    What I say:

    	Zionism is just another form of fascism. It takes two to make a
    battle. Laying blame on one party solely is less than wise, David. You are,
    by your own declaration, far too intelligent to miss that small and
    insignificant point.

    Hugs to you, David!