Re: [sixties-l] literary agents re the sixties

From: monkerud (monkerud@scruznet.com)
Date: 09/29/00

    Neil,
    Good luck in finding a publisher. Our book on communes, Free Land; Free
    Love: Tales of a Wilderness Commune, was more narrowly drawn but dealt with
    the same issues. Couldn't find agents or publishers interested... an agent
    said NY especially wasn't interested for the subject had limited appeal.

    You may think about publishing it yourself and if you'd like some
    suggestions feel free to contact me.

    best, Don Monkerud