[sixties-l] literary agents re the sixties

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: 09/29/00

    Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:45:31 -0400
    From: Neil Friedman <neilheart@mediaone.net>
    Subject: literary agents re the sixties

    I could use some help. I have finished a book prospectus - WHATEVER HAPPENED
    TO THAT DREAM: AMERICA IN THE 1960s and am looking for an agent sympathetic
    to works on the 1960s. The book interprets 'movement' activities during the
    Sixties as well as 'cultural' changes - 'sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll' as
    well as the Human Potential Movement. It sub-periodizes the Sixties and
    includes material on my own activities during them. Does anyone know of a
    good possible literary agent for such a book? Any leads would be most
    appreciated.