Re: [sixties-l] Fwd: 9 Reasons I Didn't Vote for an Independent PresidentialCandidate

From: Tom Nagy (nagy@gwu.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 17:33:19 CUT

    Matt,
            Good point. There is *no* meaningful difference between the Demos and
    Republicans. I realized that when I heard a looney tones on the radio spouting
    madness on the need for spending even more money on the Pentagon and on Star(t)
    Wars. It turned out to be Bush, but then I realized that his policy was identical
    to Gore-Clinton -- the only difference was in tone and inflection.
            Now that Nader has denounced the teflon genocide of sanctions,
    "infancticide disguised as foreign policy," I am joining the Green Party and will
    work actively for him.

    Tom