Re: [sixties-l] Leary, Alpert, and psylocibin

From: Neil Friedman (neilheart@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 14:00:08 CUT

    dear All - Please excuse my sometimes "original"typing.
    I am interested in contacting people who had experience with tim Leary
    and Dick Alpert either in their Harvard days or later in New York State.
    I am interested both in their experiences with mind-expanding drugs and
    the question of the "politics" of same.