Re: [sixties-l] Re: sixties-l-Re Vietnam Memorial

From: Neil Friedman (neilheart@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 21:29:14 CUT

    I cannot put together Jeff Blankfort's "you've lost it" comment to
    Counrty Joe with the "with respect" ending to his letter. I really
    dislike the lack of respect shown now and then on this list. I'm sorry
    to sound like such a goody-goody. I'm really not. But if we are all on
    this list due to a special interest in and feleing for the sixties...do
    we have to recreate some of its worst aspects?
    Another comment. I would like there to be a few days set aside for
    everyone on the list to post something, even if it is his/her name.