Re: [sixties-l] Gore v. Bush

From: StewA@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 21:55:23 CUT

    re - Ted re- Nader -re Bush v. Gore
    I would prefer Nader being president by a limitless amount. But there is no
    chance of that. Gore or Bush will win - and nobody disputes this. Between the
    two, Gore is 5 per cent better. Not much better but on some issues - like
    being pro-choice on reproductive rights - it counts, it's significant. Now,
    if it turns out that Oregon (where I live) is a walk a way for Gore - I'll be
    supporting Nader big time. But if that support might throw it to Bush - then
    I can't do it. It would like voting for Bush. What a horrible thought!
    Stew Albert
    http://hometown.aol.com/stewa/stew.html