Re: [sixties-l] VW BUG

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 18:09:19 CUT

    Joe, My understanding on this is that the original car was the brainchild
    of Hitler --to allow every person to own a car, the "folk wagon." I may
    be a little of but that's what I recall. Nicely converted in the 60s,
    no?
    Thanks to radman for sending along the piece about the New B.Panthers
    showdown. Shades of Sacramento.... Hmmmm.
    Ted