[sixties-l] Nation on Horowitz

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 15:41:11 CUT

    Not to prolong this subject longer than it need be (!), but folks might
    be interested in Scott Sherman's lengthy piece on "David Horowitz' Long
    March" in this week's (July 3) Nation. You might be able to find it on
    the Nation's website -- www.thenation.com.
    It's rather revealing....
    That same issue has a review of Ruth Rosen's new book on the women's
    movement "The World Split Open" and Susan Brownmiller's "In Our Time:
    Memoir of a Revolution" both of which I recommend (the books and the
    review) --the review is written by Rosalyn Baxandall (who was briefly on
    our list before the Horowitz flak hit) and Linda Gordon, who have their
    own book on the women's movement coming out in September.
    Check it out.
    Ted