Re: [sixties-l] Vietnam War Memorials

From: William Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 23:42:01 CUT

    Joe: Not a good comparison. Firefighters do good, by definition.
    They save people's lives, not take them. Moreover, they are
    always volunteers. I don't blame soldiers for war. I blame them
    for not using the brains they were given within the framework of
    the morality they were taught and, for those with doubts about a
    war, lacking the courage they are later credited for,
    particularly if they are killed.
                                                    William Mandel

    --
    To be removed from list, e-mail "Opt Out."
    You may find of interest website www.BillMandel.net